The fujimoris volumen 1
It is the latest blow inflicted on Honduran ‘democracy’ following the 2009 coup against elected president Manuel Zelaya, whose policies included expansive social programmes, land reform and closer relations with Venezuela and Cuba. Zelaya’s removal – with the assistance and approval of the Obama administration – opened the way for his successor, Porfirio Lobo Sosa of the conservative National Party, to implement a series of neoliberal and securitisation programmes. This exacerbated already-high levels of inequality and social violence that cemented one of the world’s highest murder rates.
Our monthly selection of the best articles on Latin America from around the internet. 1 ) The President of Honduras is Deploying .-Trained Forces Against Election ...
- Three Day Stubble - Bing Bong
- Jan-Eric Karlzon - Flyktingen
- Bon Jovi - Captain Crush's Supershow
- Missy Elliott and Eminem Missy and Em - The Illicit Mixes
- Aleksandar Đerić Aca Djerić Mira
- Blacko - Valley - Give Thanks - La Vi A Red